Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Math class day 1

this is something i was writing during math. it's kinda my train of thought i guess. things in quotes are said by either the teacher or other students and if i refer to a "she" or "her" i'm talking about my teacher. i started out bouncing my leg

bounce, bounce, bounce bounce. "the computer generates a score sheet." bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce. "When I score that homework page I add up whatever...." ...bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce.
Shorter hair, blue "swirt", happy, kinda peppy personality. erases board. I don't have a calculator... "I don't allow calculators", well that's good. Board is erased.
Back of room, end of row,. sea of heads bobbing around in front of me. Graphing. ew. "equal spaces have to count for equal space in numbers..." "This is wrong. this is wrong."
Doing basic stuff, easy, sweetness. Will have homework tonight. sigh. weight in pounds. month. weight vs. time..weight.... I need to excersize. No gym membership. Park? Apartment? hmmm. Words to know: interpolate. plate. food. lunch. when does hye soo have lunch? hungry. no food in apartment. grocery........ugh. smelly apartment. Closet from hell needs to be dealt with. When is Adan moving in? Where is that mattress?.....math. oh.
Words to know: extrapolate. bathroom. need bathroom. wait.
She seems....strange towards me, good? bad? we'll see. ...bathroom. do graphs go the other direction in Asia......? huh..."inside of pie" "first on is called a line graph" first what? ..oh. this handout next to me. pie graph. I love pe. too much. I am fat. me-fat, not normal fat, but still. Notebook dropped, spilled papers. everyone is mumbling. No one to discuss with....."mumble mumble". I say mumble grumble to myself. "...almost all the money goes to..." money. sigh. no money have I. bathroom....Bathroom!! Is worksheet homework? "...baby weighs..." I haven't seen Zae in forever. Filled out chart. Keep mind focused... bathroom. bathroom. bathroom. I'm going

Back. whats happening...? need to read wuthering heights. harry potter. some girls. wanna finish some girls. scene with hye soo... play. ugh need to memorize so much...wanna see movies in book hye soo gave me.
She is talking about her mother's shorts. scarf is nice, and cumfy. hye soo hates it, I like it. Class is over. done
What was homework? shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment