Wednesday, December 31, 2008

bingo, copters, and presents

hm....christmas is past.....hm...

I love christmas.  and family.  
on tuesday hye soo and I hiked camelback mountain which was awesome.  When we got to the top there were christmas trees, well one christmas tree and then a normal tree with christmas decorations.  I brought up two weird little ornamnts from when connie and i were little (we had taken a bunch of ornaments and glued sequins on them, they were, of course, beautiful).  So we hung those on the trees and then sat and played bingo (say bingo when you see a yellow car and punch the other person) by searching out yellow cars on the street below. 
Then this helicopter was flying around and it flew really close and I thought we were gonna be like attacked by the FBI or something.  My initial instinct was to take off by way of secret agent hand glider but I stayed a moment longer to observe the situation, rather than attract unwanted attention.
So I waited, prepared to leap at any moment, however, the helicopter had simply come to wave good morning to all the hikers and then take off again.  One more close call.
Then we went to this weird ceramic bell artsy weird underground dark crystalesque place.  It was super awesome and strange... They lived in little hobbit tunnels underground.

Christmas=good times
-record player=yes, quite yes
-theme music shirt= plays background music for life on a built in speaker.  It is great.
-clothes= good stuff, hobo gloves...
-dark night= the case is shaped like batman's mask, so awesome
-so on.

So I spent a good portion of christmas running around to the james bond theme which played from my t shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment